1. Check-in Time: Check-in time is after 4:00 P.M. CST. In some instances, access to your unit may be unavoidably delayed due to cleaning or maintenance issues. There will be no discounts offered due to a late check-in. Guests who will be arriving later than 5PM should make late arrival arrangements by telephone prior to arrival.
2. Advanced Reservation Payment: An advanced reservation payment will be required
to confirm your reservation. Must receive this payment within seven (7) days
from the date we take the reservation. This may be paid by e-check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. All funds to be drawn on US bank. The amount of deposit required is 50% of the total
rental amount. The full amount of the reservation deposit will be credited towards your rent at check-in. Properties require additional payments and balances paid in full prior to arrival.
Reservations made under false pretenses of any kind will result in the forfeiture of all rental
payments and eviction.
3. Rent and taxes (currently 11% Walton County): Rates advertised do not include taxes.
4. Cancellation: A $75.00 cancellation fee will be charged on all cancelled reservations. Your advanced reservation payment will be refunded, except for this Cancellation Fee, if you notify us of your cancellation sixty (60) days prior to your
original arrival date depending on property. A ninety (90) day cancellation is required for monthly rentals. If you do not cancel your reservation within these time limits, you will forfeit your advanced reservation payment.
5. Check-out Time: Check-out time is no later than 10:00 A.M.
6. Pets: A maximum of two trained, mature pets (not to exceed 25 lbs. each) are permitted.
$100 per pet non-refundable fee required for pets stay and additional deposits may be required. Pet owners will be financially responsible for any damages and extra cleaning.
7. Advance Reservations: We accept reservations up to one year in advance. We can confirm reservations for a future date, but we cannot confirm or guarantee rates for dates beyond the current published rental rates.
8. One-week minimum: Saturday arrival and Saturday departure.
9. All rentals will be charged a maid service fee. Maid service rates $180.00 to $200.00.
10. Severe Weather: We do not refund rents or deposits lost due to canceled or shortened stays because of weather. Departures due to inclement weather do not warrant refund of rent or deposit. HURRICANE POLICY: We will only refund unused days in the event of a MANDATORY evacuation in our area.
11. Property Damage Insurance: Housekeeping will complete a walk-through after your checkout, and note clearly any evidence of damage, if damage is noted, you will be charged against your damage insurance policy purchased at the time of booking your rental.
12. No smoking allowed: If cigarette buds are found on the property and if there is evidence of smoking inside the house and on the grounds of the property you will charged against your damage insurance policy purchased at time of booking your rental. In addition you will be charged for any damage and deodorize and/or clean of the carpet, furniture, etc.
13. Maximum Number of Guests: The allowable occupancy for the rental property is based on the following sleeping arrangements:
Guests who exceed the maximum occupancy are subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all rental payments.
14. Family Rentals Only! The Mermaid vacation rental accommodates family rentals ONLY. NO units will be rented to vacationing students or young adults (under 25) unaccompanied
by a responsible parent or guardian. A PARENT MUST BE STAYING IN THE UNIT AT ALL
TIMES. OUR RENTAL UNITS ARE MONITORED FOR VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY. ALL VIOLATORS WILL BE EVICTED AND ALL RENTAL PAYMENTS AND/OR SECURITY DEPOSITS WILL BE FORFEITED. RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER FALSE PRETENSE ARE NULL AND VOID AND CHECK-IN WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. This policy includes reservations made by parents who do not check in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay. NO EXCEPTIONS! We require one parent or guardian for every two persons under the age of 25.
15. No Subletting: The rental property may not be sublet. Your reservation is not transferable to any other party.
16. Rates: Published rental rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct rates that may have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error.
17. Payment of Rent: Rental charges are payable in full at or before check-in. We accept e-check, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
18. Key Policy: Keys to the rental unit, gate key and Garage Opener must be returned at check-out. Any lost key will result in a re-keying and or replacement charge. In the event you are locked out after business
hours, call our Property Manager and they will meet you at rental property. A lock out fee of $50.00 will be charged to you.
19. Housekeeping: Laundry facilities are provided either in the rental property or on the grounds of the property. The property will also be stocked with an initial supply of trash liners, toilet paper, paper towel, bath soap and dishwasher soap. Beach Towels. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS! We do not permit towels, sheets, blankets, or furniture to be removed from the property. Beach chair and umbrella services operate in some areas.
20. NO underage drinking: If we are made aware of underage drinking, we will be forced to evict the group from the premises. Both your security deposit and rent will be forfeited.
21. Maintenance Problems: During your stay, promptly report any maintenance problems. Please do not leave doors or windows open while the A/C or heaters are operating. Call Property Manager: Angela Moody: 407-687-1246
22. Security of Personal Property: The Mermaid is not responsible for any acts of theft or vandalism, or other damages to any personal property or for personal items left by guest in the accommodation at departure.
23. Owner’s Property: We respectfully request that you remember you are staying in someone’s home during your vacation. Please treat it with care and leave it in good condition at checkout.
24. Property Rules and Regulations: Please observe all rules and regulations governing the use of the property you are occupying. These rules apply to both owners and guests, and failure to comply can result in eviction. No refunds warranted for evictions.
25. No loud noise after 10:00pm and/or before 8:00am.
The undersigned herein (collectively) referred to as “Renter”, acknowledge(s) that if the property
being rented as noted below has an in-ground swimming pool or Spa, it may cause an inherent risk
to Renter and any occupants or other guest, including children. The Renter hereby accepts the risk
of the pool or spa and specifically agrees that no minor children shall swim in the pool or spa without continuous
supervision. Minor children are defined herein as children under the age of 18 years. The Renter, Renter’s children, and guests shall use the pool or spa only in a safe and healthy manner and shall undertake no acts, which might risk injury or death in the use of the pool or spa. The Renter hereby assumes full control, and full responsibility for the use, of the in-ground swimming pool or spa during the rental period. The undersigned Renter acknowledges and agrees that the owner, or any of his/her agents, shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, accident or delay which may be suffered by the Renter, Renter’s family, children, guests, invitees or licensees by reason of:
All children under the age of three (3) must wear a swim diaper and rubber pants when using swimming pool and to prevent feces getting into the pool. If evidence of feces is found in
the pool, the pool will have to be shut down for 72 hours for the appropriate treatment as per The State of Florida Regulations. No refund or discount on rent is warranted under these circumstances.
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (“the Service”) is provided free of charge to renters, a resident, guest, employee and/or agents by the owner through Cox Communications (“The Company”).
Your access to the Service is completely at the discretion of the Company. Access to the Service may be blocked, suspended, or terminated at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, violation of this Agreement, actions that may lead to liability and disruption of access to other users or networks, and violation of applicable laws or regulations. The Company reserves the right to monitor and collect information while you are connected to the Service and that the collected information can be used at discretion of the Company, including sharing the information with any law enforcement agencies, the Company partners and/or the Company vendors.
The Company may revise this Agreement at any time. You must accept this Agreement each time you use the Service and it is your responsibility to review it for any changes each time.
We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the service.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, INCLUDING CHANGES THERETO, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
The service and any products or services provided on or in connection with the service are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis without warranties of any kind. All warranties, conditions, representations, indemnities and guarantees with respect to the content or service and the operation, capacity, speed, functionality, qualifications, or capabilities of the services, goods or personnel resources provided hereunder, whether express or implied, arising by law, custom, prior oral or written statements by the Company, or otherwise (including, but not limited to any warranty of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and non-infringement) are hereby overridden, excluded and disclaimed.
2.1 You must not use the Service to access Internet Services, or send or receive e-mails, which:
2.2 Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter, e-mail or otherwise use such content.
At DestinViews, we guarantee customer satisfaction and ensure that your stay at our rental properties will exceed your expectations, so that you can sit back, relax, and enjoy a little slice of paradise.
Please call for special pricing
At Destin Views, we guarantee customer satisfaction and ensure that your stay at our rental properties will exceed your expectations, so that you can sit back, relax, and enjoy a little slice of paradise. call for special pricing.
DestinViews is a group of rentals located in the heart of one of the greatest beach destinations in the world, Destin, Florida. We own and operate three rental properties that are merely a few steps away from the driveway to white sandy beaches.Call for special pricing.
We are so glad that you are interested in getting to know more about our rental properties.
Destin Views is a group of rentals located in the heart of one of the greatest beach destinations in the world, Destin, Florida. We own and operate three rental properties that are merely a few steps away from the driveway to white sandy beaches.
Book your dream vacation with us today
Home was as described. Had all necessities. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Angela lovely and easy to correspond with. Quiet neighborhood. Super easy to walk to beach.
We enjoyed the house and loved the pool. Very short walk to the ocean.
8/5/17-8/9/17 We came with 6 adults and 3 kids, everyone love the house. Spaces, clean, good location. We need to run the dryer few times to get the clothes dry, beside that everything else works probably.
House was cute and clean. Pool was so amazing and a life saver for our families. (2 families/7 people) House is set up with everything you need to cook and sleep. Golf cart was nice to have to make trips easier to the beach. I would absolutely recommend this place to friends and family.
Don’t miss our future updates. Get Subscribe today to getting Updates!